How To Become Ridiculously Self-Aware In 20 Minutes – Four years ago my sister got me something that would dramatically alter the direction of my life.
In fact, it was probably the most influential gift I’ve ever received.
It would help me find my true calling, become a writer at the Huffington Post, and go on a 5-month road trip across America by myself.
You know what it was?
One of these…
A freaking journal.
Here are 4 Life-Changing Benefits Of Daily Journaling
You’d think that sitting down and putting pen to paper wouldn’t be that life-changing of a practice.
In this article you’ll learn four things..
- Why journaling’s the secret to not getting angry/upset much anymore.
- How it can show you why certain strategies work and don’t work.
- How writing can teach you to be more “present” in your everyday life.
- How journaling will help you become incredibly self-aware (the MOST IMPORTANT benefit by a long-shot).
Are you Self-Aware?
If you identify with most of the below statements, you might not be as self-aware as you think.
- Most times I have no idea why I’m feeling the way that I do.
- I forget 99% of the things that I think every day.
- Most of my days are a blur. I can’t always remember what I did last week, for instance, or last month.
- I don’t know what I stand for, what my best traits are, and what my worst traits are.
If you nodded your head to at least two of those, then congratulations, this article is going to teach you a lot about how to become more self aware.
But first, what is self awareness? What does self awareness mean?